Kamis, 01 September 2011

Question 2:


What would you do with a million dollars?


I have a hate/love relationship with money. I love how it looks, how useful it's, but hate it so much to be able to keep for long. 

A million dollar equals 3750008 in Saudi Riyals so I will divide the money into four parts.

The first million will be used to buy the best house for for my family with the best furniture and all .

Since I wont quit my job-  I know a million dollar wont stay that long in my hand- I will take a year off and will organize the best around -the world- trip, the best.probably will start from Brazil :) 

I don't like the way charity organization work in here so I will divide the third million around people I know they need it, I already have their names in my head. People who need it for the great well being o their families.

With about 15000 I will set a big table close to The holy mosque with cold drinks, water, sandwiches, candies, dates and so many things , then invite all the beautiful people coming out of the mosque to something, 

I have to be wise, so a 600,000 will have to go to the bank to be saved, who knows I might need it one day. 

We still got 8 riyals, what am I going to do with that !!! 


P.S: Where will I ever get a million dollar from !!
PP.S: spam people, please stop your emails informing me that I won money.You don't annoy me, you break my heart every time :D 



*If you have any question to ask, feel free to do so :) 

12 komentar:

  1. oooh if I had a million dollars I would buy a big piece of land with a house on it in the middle of no where. I would start a organic farm and buy a couple of farm animals. As for left over money I'd have to let it sit in the bank for a while so reality could sit in at the fact that I had all this money :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Muslim,

    hmmm after some thought, I might steal your dream. I have THE million dollar after all ;)

    BalasHapus
  3. LOL,your ending is hilarious, yes please tell those spammers to stop getting my hopes up as well!

    BalasHapus
  4. I loved the trip around the world! invest the remaining 600000 so that you can keep the money coming and charity running :)

    the table with the cold drinks is an amazing idea!!

    I really wouldn't know what I'd do with a million dollars

    BalasHapus
  5. Hayley,

    they do, don't they ?

    They made me the richest woman in the world, those spammers :( lol

    BalasHapus
  6. Aseel,

    no no, no investments. I would lose them and then cry. unless warren buffett love to help me then yes.

    I always wonder when people say they don't know what to do with a million dollar !! I mean what do you do at your free time ?? huh? "women".. anyway, when you get them just send them my way and i will be so happy yo do a lot of things on your behalf :) lol

    BalasHapus
  7. -definitely would buy a house for my mom.

    -have my own bookstore, similar to the one that meg rayan owns in the movie "you've got mail"

    -accompany you in that trip around the world :)

    BalasHapus
  8. naysan,

    InshAllah very very very soon you will buy your mom the best house ever.

    I love that bookstore a lot. but mine would probably look like the one Ellen DeGeneres had in the famous TV show she used to be in ''forgot the name''.

    And now I am positive that the around the world trip would be much more beautiful with you on board :)

    BalasHapus
  9. if i had 1 M I`d convince u to make a fifth part of yrz for me ,, lool

    u r great wafa2 ,,,

    BalasHapus
  10. Haitham,

    you will only convince me if you give me that million ;)

    And thanks all bro for the nice words :)

    BalasHapus
  11. If I had a million dollars I would pay for university (you don't want to know how much I owe).

    Buy houses for all my family and hubby's family.

    Open an orphanage (home)...that's my dream anyway.

    Love the last part of the post. I get those messages too.

    BalasHapus
  12. Salma,

    love how you are going to spend it :)

    BalasHapus