Minggu, 25 September 2011

Today's Biggest News For Women in Saudi Arabia


I said it before, that women wont gain any rights but with political orders from the head up. I am actually happy for these news, not very optimistic but hoping. And whether we are optimist or not, this will open many doors to women, doors for rights we lack in Saudi Arabia .
Yes, starting tomorrow religious leaders are going to either agree on that decision, calling the kind a reform and finding verses and sayings of the prophet that support that OR they will issues fatwas-and I already read one-of this being a decision against Islam and blah blah... but in four years-hopefully no more- everyone will accept it and encourage it.

I will blog about it in 2015, heck I may run for an office ;) 


Three articles you can read about today's biggest news for women in Saudi Arabia.:




10 komentar:

  1. Wooot! Wafa sweetie its your time to shine!

    BalasHapus
  2. now i will wait for 2015...and hope its something positive for you :)

    BalasHapus
  3. C,

    hopefully for many women to shine. Lots of them are capable to put this country where it should be :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Muhammad,

    we all are waiting already and let's hope so, Amen :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Yay! I would love for you to run for office! You would be fantastic! :)

    Can't wait to read about your voting experience! :D

    BalasHapus
  6. congratulations for you my wafa'....congratulations for you all Saudi women ,,,be strong, faithful and go for it.

    BalasHapus
  7. Susanne,

    Hope so my dear, thought I am sure lots of obstacles will be put in women's way. it's already started.

    BalasHapus
  8. نيسان,

    thanks a lot my dear, it's uplifting and we need it a lot .

    Amen my dear, Amen :)

    BalasHapus
  9. Salaam alekum ya Wafa wa alf mabrook :) I hope it really happens!

    BalasHapus
  10. Metis,

    They must let it happen, the whole world is against them and in four or five more years, the world will be moving way ahead and wont allow such country to stay in the back even if it wishes too.
    And I honestly believe that advocate Saudi women made our voices heard even louder everywhere.

    And Thank you my dear :)

    BalasHapus