Minggu, 04 September 2011

Question 5



what would be a great day to Wafa? 


I love regular days, days with routine cuz I know I achieve more from them unlike the holidays. 

A great day, would be waking up not sick and active in a very quiet home where everyone is still asleep. 
Having my quick breakfast and finding out that I look good before I leave the house. 
And definitely not meeting the school principle early in the morning :D

Having a smooth day at school with no one annoying me and everyone leaving me alone with my books when I got no classes :) 


Dinner at home, listening to my mother telling me how her morning was. I am trying my best to skip napping time but it's hard, so if I managed to sleep for an hour and not miss the whole afternoon time after the aser prayer, that would be great cuz I love this time, it's long, quiet-at home- and in it you can do a lot. And I love to see and live the sun light.

Spending the whole night online would be great, but if I found another job or enroll into a useful course it would be even greater cuz I hate spending only 6 or 6 and a half hours on work and most of the day on almost nothing. 

A movie or a series is a must to watch at least daily. It takes you to a whole different ideas,languages, lives..etc. 


If it's a vacation, I would love to spend my days travelling but if I can not then procrastination is the essential for the perfect day :) 


Thanks Aseel for the question :) 


*If you have any question to ask, feel free to do so :)



10 komentar:

  1. Salaam sis,

    Happend to be here through Salma's initiative and I admit that I am here for first time. How could I delay myself for visiting this great blog..? I don't know.

    This is an amazing one. I loved your Question answer section.. :) Very engaging, fun packed but very interesting notes.

    Great. May Allah bless you.

    Masalaam,
    Nishana

    BalasHapus
  2. Nishana,

    W'Salam :)

    Salma's initiative is so great and here it's bringing people together :)

    Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to me :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Izdiher,

    Thank you my dear. Glad you are enjoying them :)

    BalasHapus
  4. a great day for me would be
    a busy one in the morning ,quite in the afternoon, and fun evening full of laughter (friends gathering would be great).

    all the above within a rainy day would make that day a perfect one for me.

    BalasHapus
  5. naysan,

    I am thinking of stealing your idea of what a perfect day would be :)

    BalasHapus
  6. :)
    على حسابك يا بطه...

    BalasHapus
  7. naysan,

    lol no problem as long as their will be laughter all night :)

    BalasHapus
  8. thats a good answer! :) I wouldnt think of it that way but I think you are right.. some times the little normal things give more joy! keep up Wafa :)

    BalasHapus
  9. Aseel,

    you wont believe how much I count on the normal things to give me more happiness and they never fail me :)

    Thanks for the question my dear :)

    BalasHapus