Rabu, 07 September 2011

Seven Facts About Me


Izdiher and Farsilla have awarded me "One lovely blog award"

with the award comes the task to write "7 facts about me" .


I did this long time ago here. It was my first tag ever.. So let's add more 7 facts about me...

1-Recently, whining has no tolerance from me, especially if you give this person ideas and they refused to look into them. I am starting to move away from such people. If this is a habit and they like to make themselves a victim, be my guest and I would listen to you, but you wont be a close friend. Seriously, I have enough negativity in my life to bring more by people who refuse to change. 


2- Number 1 isn't about people with problems, it's about people who likes whining. It's completely different than talking or discussing your problems, looking for solutions. I used to be that person, but thankfully not anymore. 


3-Believe that when God closes a door in your face, He open millions instead but staring back at that first door wont make you see the rest, and hey they wont be open for good. 


4- I believe that no one can control you unless you are weak. Especially in social and political situations like dictatorship in the middle eastern countries. And the situation of women's rights  in Saudi Arabia. 
But gaining your rights would mean huge sacrifices, who wants to be the first volunteer ? 


5- I believe that having a suspicious mind  is the first step towards complete believing. 
Knowledge would make you a greater believer. Don't be afraid to know more and to ask more, and always be suspicious of those ordering you not to ask.  


6-It's tough but possible to live a life with respect to all and every human being , the kind of life they lead, their tradition and lifestyles. 


7- I believe completely in the "nonviolence movements", if people just give it a try. 
I know that for some it's easier said than done, but I do believe that this is because we are greatly selfish. 


* lots of believing in this tag....does it mean the opposite !!! 

Well, thanks ladies for the tag :)

And if anyone loves to answer the tag, then I am awarding you the " One Lovely Blog award" and consider yourself tagged :)




6 komentar:

  1. congratulations on your awards..may you win many many more in your life... nice to learn more about you :)

    BalasHapus
  2. mashaallah u r a very strong woman :D i salute u dear

    Silla

    BalasHapus
  3. Wow, these were so deep! I really enjoyed reading these things about you and seeing how you've changed in some instances. :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Muhammad,

    Thank you very much for your support and kind words :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Farsilla,

    I hope I am my dear, I truly hope.

    And thanks for the award :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Susanne,

    Growing up have many advantages i think :)

    BalasHapus