Rabu, 31 Agustus 2011

30 Questions in 30 Days.September 1,Question 1


I am trying to commit to something,
so I am starting this 30 Questions in 30 Days, let's see where will it lead me :)


Are you an optimist, a pessimist, or something else? Half-full or half-empty?

I think I am more of an optimist. And I reach this by practice. 

I used to be very optimist when I was a kid, I don't know why or how I was this, 
probably fate or our brains know that we will need it one day !!

Through life and tough times, I was down a lot but then I would surprise myself by being optimist and believes that things will change and "it will get better" .




*If you have any question to ask, feel free to do so :) 

4 komentar:

  1. Haitham,

    Ahleen bro, where have you been !!

    I love the ms.optimist title :)

    BalasHapus
  2. optimist for sure!!!

    and laaaaaaazy too.

    BalasHapus
  3. naysan,

    I guess the two do walk hand in hand or maybe it's because we are optimist that we are lazy !!

    BalasHapus