Senin, 15 Agustus 2011

My New Blog


Since i am jealous from all those with blogs about books and seems well educated and sophisticated :P, 
i decided to have a blog about books and call it "Wafa is reading", is not a silly name?  lol

And i will move my two pages (Free books / 52 books in 2011) there too, so for those few of you who check it, follow me :D 

I am a slow reader but i will try my best to post there regularly not once a year. T
he blog will be all about books, news of books...etc. 

So if you are interested, come visit me and check what i am reading in " Wafa Is Reading "

10 komentar:

  1. Im following! 3ashan you have amazing collections of books and read a lot mashaAllah, which saves me reading them LOL! best of luck to you Wafa :)

    BalasHapus
  2. If this is a competition ya Aseel, you would of have won the biggest prize :)
    Thank you for being my first follower :)

    BalasHapus
  3. OMG .You are such a reader.Following you there too.Best of luck for your new blog.

    Check my post, as well .I have tagged you.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm so jealous of you reading! Mashallah, keep going! I'll be checking it :)
    Hope you are well!

    BalasHapus
  5. Cool...I miss reading and will stay up to date with current reads from your blog.

    BalasHapus
  6. as long as it doeznt keep u from here m ok wth it :)

    any delays in here and we shall demonstrate! [since it`s the stylish thing nowadays :P]

    BalasHapus
  7. Izdiher,

    glad you will follow, i hope i would be a better reader , too :)

    And thanks for the tag, will do it soon :)

    BalasHapus
  8. Susu,

    i am a free lady, you are doing a greater job by taking care of your family :)

    And alhamduliAllah i am good, thank you dear :)

    BalasHapus
  9. Salma,

    great,,, i hope i will you entertain you with good reviews :)

    BalasHapus
  10. Haitham,

    no, it wont. It may actually trigger more topics.

    love to see demonstration asking for my return not kick out, a change for once, lol

    BalasHapus