Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2011

Four Tags ( Part Two )


Just so you would know how lazy i am, i have been tagged four times since March this year and have not answer any yet. 
For those who have tagged me, I am so sorry for the delay :) 

And here they are ...according to the date. 


*****


Second: 

My Favorite Tag by Farsilla
( A girly kind of tag :) )

Food: Pasta, white rice (anytime),chocolate (it's not food i know), burgers.
( and you wonder why i have such high sugar, lol )

Color:white/ black (all the time) , pink ,not girly pink but the warm one. 

Animal:I love all animals especially the smaller ones, 
the smaller the better. 

Sports:not a fan of it, and rarely practice it but if walking is a sport, then it would be my favorite. 

Desert: Chocolate of course and fruits, too. 

Pair of shoes: always high heels. 
I am shorty i need them :) 

outfits: pajamas still my favorite :D 

Brand: never care about brands.

Perfume: nothing specific, i use one and when it's over, I look for another cool one. 
But it can not be strong.

Accessory: nope, nothing. 
How about watches !!

City: anywhere outside here. 

Hobby: reading, surf the net and watching movies. 

Beauty Product: mostly the ones that are described by doctors.

Snack: chocolate :D

Holiday: any amount of time away from work is a great holiday. 

Movie: what a great question :). 
Of course, horror ones first. Thriller and drama. Not to forget documentaries. 
To be specific about one is impossible, I have watched too many to recall the best ones. 

Song: lots to remember. 

Guilty pleasure: the always too much "chocolate" !!


Thanks Farsilla and sorry for the delay. 
If anyone is interested, consider yourself tagged. 



**********
P.S: the third is following... 

2 komentar:

  1. PJs are great outfits!! :D Did you show us your new heels??

    BalasHapus
  2. Susanne,

    they are the greatest outfits for sure :D

    and I am in love with my new heels, lol

    BalasHapus