Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2011

Four Tags ( Part Three )


Just so you would know how lazy i am, i have been tagged five times since March this year and have not answer any yet. 
For those who have tagged me, I am so sorry for the delay :) 

And here they are ...according to the date. 


*****

Third: 

Inspirational Posts by Somalian Princess 


As Naz explained " I think I am supposed to find Inspirational posts which I wrote"

So let me find an inspirational post i wrote..

It's probably going to be 

"A Letter to my mother", 

It says ..

Dear Mother,

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Spring season and we Arabs couldn't find a better day to celebrate your day . Arabs are geniuses :) .

You were there in the heat of the summer when we had no extra money to pay for the coolness of the air conditioner but you never mind working, cleaning and sleeping in the heat so we would enjoy the cold breeze. And when we had a bit of extra money , you still wouldn't use the air conditioner so we can save that extra money .

And you were there in the winter when we couldn't pay for the heater , you borrowed money so we would be warm. You didn't stop cooking hot meals so we won't feel cold, they have to be hot all the time as you say.

You were there in the fall when no one cares. I was born in the fall , do you remember that ?, did you know that our life will be like the naked merciless trees in the fall . Facing the world alone. Is that why you stay ? , is that why you kept having faith in your sons and daughters?

Mother, i know that i was born when you were only thirty. What were your dreams back then? .
Did you dream of a better husband? . Did you wish you had the opportunity to study and work so you can count on no one ? . Did you have any dreams at all ? . Mother, Can you believe that i do not know of any of your dreams !!!

you can read the rest here 



I love this post, thanks Naz for reminding me of it and sorry for the delay 

If anyone is interested, consider yourself tagged. 



**********
P.S: the last one is following... 

2 komentar:

  1. soooooooooo sweet!! Your mother has an amazing daughter!

    BalasHapus
  2. Susanne,

    thank you for your kind word my dear, I hope that I could be the good daughter she need :)

    BalasHapus