Rabu, 24 Agustus 2011

I Hate My Face



A string of confessions....



Yes, I do..
I hate my face... and I hate looking at it..
I hate my body, too... but that's another story.

I don't hate my face because I am ugly..
I actually don't know if I am ugly or pretty..
What most people keep telling me is that " you are pretty..mashAllah" <
but on a personal note...I don't believe them...


I hate my face..
because I look exactly like "my eldest sister" !!


And I don't love my eldest sister 
for so many reasons...


because she lies to me....probably.
because she treats us in a shitty way...mostly
because she care less about us...all the time
and when she care...she cares her "twisted" way...


I hate being her..
I hate when ANYONE sees me thinks for any amount of time..that I am..she is.


Why can not people be happy to see me in me ..
not her in me...


Did I say that I don't love my sister because 
right now...
she is not talking to the rest of us...for a problem not caused by the half the rest of us..
and that stopped us from seeing her kids "whom we love dearly"...
her 16 year old son had to come pick up things from me secretly...


Did I say that I ONLY hate my face JUST because of my sister !!
She is the 99% reason why...

I will keep the 1% for me.


P.S: I stopped all comments for now and probably the upcoming posts for a reason...
it's not that I don't need your feedback and opinion...but...

5 komentar:

  1. It can be difficult to see other people in yourself, be it visually, or in personality or life-style choices.

    BalasHapus
  2. How many people wake up one day and realize, I BECAME MY PARENTS (can be both good and bad).

    BalasHapus
  3. Becky,

    especially when you have no feelings or not good feelings towards them.
    I want to have my own face, lol no one else and I honestly wish to look like my mom, not my eldest sister !!

    BalasHapus
  4. Lol. Wafa, I wonder if she thinks the same way.

    I have some baggage about family resemblance as well.

    I hope she (sister) becomes a nicer person, inshaAllah.

    BalasHapus
  5. Salma,

    you know, I never thought the same, but I guess she wont cuz she was never told that she looked like me, lol

    and Amen :)

    BalasHapus