Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2011

Four Tags ( Part One )



Just so you would know how lazy i am, i have been tagged four times since March this year and have not answer any yet. 
For those who have tagged me, I am so sorry for the delay :) 

And here they are ...according to the date. 


*****
First: 

If I Were by Haitham 

If I were a month, I'd be November 
(the month I was born in, how narcissistic could i be)

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Wednesday or Thursday
 (the end of the work week)

I were a time of day, I'd be 3 a.m 
(love the quietness of the time)

If I were a planet, I'd be Mars or Venus
 (nothing personal, they just have cute names)

If I were an animal,I'd be a kitten
(love small animals)

If I were a kind of weather, I'd be autumn.

If I were a color, I'd be white, black or pink.

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano

If I were an element, I'd be (that's the wrong question for the wrong girl) 

If I were a car, I'd be ( I hate cars, can i be a bike :) )

If I were a food, I'd be either chocolate or pasta
 ( It's been a while since i have any chocolate) :( 

If I were a place, I'd be a park.

If I were a taste, I'd be sweet :)

If I were a scent, I'd be the scent of a flower. 

If I were an item of clothing, I'd be a pajama :D

I I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a high heel 
( have I shown you my latest one, I am in love with it :) )

If I were a song, I'd be "enta 3omri or roba3yat alkhyam" for Um Kolthom

If I were a body part, I'd be a heart

If I were an emotion, I'd be joy.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango or tomato

If I were a sound, I'd be the sound of laughter.

If I were a direction, I'd be "go ahead"

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a bed

If I were a liquid, I'd be water of course.

If I were a gemstone, I'd be none.  

If I were a tree, I'd be all kind of tress

If I were a tool, I'd be none

Thanks Haitham for the tag and sorry for the delay.  If anyone is interested, considered yourself tagged. 


**********
P.S: the second is following... 

6 komentar: