Sabtu, 21 November 2009

Tired and Lazy

i am a lazy person, and active at the same time. can this happen? sometimes, i can not move from my place, especially at home, but at work i am always this hyper person who achieve a lot .right now, i am bored though i have a lot to do, i can read books and i have many of them unread yet . i can watch movies which i also have so many ,. i can do a lot, but i have this tend to just lay there or sit without doing anything, sometimes i spend hours going from sites to sites online for no particular reason!! .
i wonder if i got this lazy behavior from my father, because my mother is a hyper person and though she is in her 60's but can not stay doing nothing ,mashallah , . i wish i can be more like her . i know that by more disciplines i could be what i want and do what i want and achieve more. ''sigh''. like last year i started learning French online and it was fun and i was good, but then stopped for no reason but tiresome, or laziness. i only works for 6 to 7 hours a day, so if i spend 8 hours sleeping, that's would be 15 hours , where does the rest 9 go ?? . do being sick make you tend to be lazy or always tired , could it be my diabetes ?? dunno. but i need to do something about it .

8 komentar:

  1. I have the same feeling too, I have lots of things to do but at the same time I just wanna rest and sleep, hehe well I'm being lazy all the time, in fact I'm very very very extremely lazy! I can eat and doing nothing all day long!

    Its ok to spoiled yourself once in a while babe, you just "give yourself" some rest, don't worries, this is not really that lazy. Plus there's plenty of time left to do some other "important things" running in your mind :P Enjoy your life!

    BalasHapus
  2. i think this is a comment thing amoungs all ppl.. coz ihave to same thing too.. n so does a lot of ppl i know..
    its like u have the active part n lazy part... n u can activate wt ever u want! hehe

    im always lazy at home n do nothing coz i cnt do anything at home.. but the second im out of home im jumping around n cnt sit still :D

    BalasHapus
  3. The diabetes can cause that, maybe even low thyroid which is common in women with diabetes.

    I can be lazy sometimes, but usually it is because I work so much that when I get a chance to do nothing............I REALLY do nothing. lol

    BalasHapus
  4. C, so i am not the only one out there, lol

    nosa, i am glad -not in the bad way- that there are a lot like me, maybe cuz i didn't talk about it then i am unique :)

    ابو سنان
    i do believe that the diabetes is one of the czuses, i was like this before, but now it's worse, lol. and Allah ye3enekbut providing the right kind of life for your family is not easy, i know it :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Maybe you are just mentally exhausted from working and need to spend your time doing something "mindless" like searching websites. I do stuff like that. I like to think of visiting blogs as a way to build relationships with people and learn from them which is a good thing. :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Susanne, a friend said that to me before, that i am just mentally tired. and like you i do think that i could know more about people and culturs by visitng blogs, it's amazing :)

    BalasHapus
  7. i loooove being lazy!
    my perfect days are thrusdays....its my weekday day off of work.
    i wake up early...get my husband and son off to school...and i clean, then take a shower, put pajamas on...and watch tv all day, and play sick.haha

    BalasHapus
  8. angie, it's good to be lazy but i want to do more, to learn more and i guess being lazy stopping me from doing so :)

    BalasHapus