Kamis, 19 November 2009

Right Now ..

we stopped caring about each other long time ago,
each of us thinks the other is thinking of no one but oneself,
when will we see each other is something that will not happen ,
too late means when all is gone and vanish,
and i stopped caring. i am thinking of myself .
and right now i am so scared, pretending not to be, locking the door on myself.
trying to take my mind off what's outside my room, listening to Fairouz to forget ,
and it's so hard to forget, i am afraid .

6 komentar:

  1. Sounds like me somtimes but instead of Fairouz I watch the tv shows that I downloaded and listen to the playlist in my blog between episodes.

    BalasHapus
  2. That sounds like a Fairouz song itself. Do you know her song "Ma Kedert Neseet"?

    In English it goes something like:

    "We have been apart for a long time now and for years I have tried to forget you. You should visit me one day and you would see, my love, that only you have been living here. Just you.

    I wish you were here so I would put to paper words I cannot speak. I would say that I wish you would not leave and stay forever."

    BalasHapus
  3. Awww sweetie I don't know what you have been through but I guess its so much pain. I don't know what to say but just *hugs* for you. Cheer up sweetie!

    BalasHapus
  4. Poet, i needed something to let me go away and Fairuz is the best thing .

    ابوسنان
    nope, never heard of it, but will look for it. sounds beautiful :)

    C, thanx babe , hope things will be better, thanx for your hugs :)

    BalasHapus
  5. i hope your ok..... when my son gets upset he listens to fairouz as well. (and everyone in the home know something is wrong when she is blarring from his room)

    BalasHapus
  6. things will be ok dear, i hope so :) . it's good that he is listening to arabic music and what's better is that he chose Fairouz :)

    BalasHapus