Sabtu, 28 November 2009

Is it the End for Messengers !!! Google Wave

Have you heard of Google wave ? . If not , then watch some of its features in this video




It's more of an email and a messenger at the same time. seems so cool. Unfortunately , not every one can have it right now, it's similar to Google mail when you have to be invited by someone. Anyhow, i just got an invitation and got my Google wave, and when you got your wave, you will get some invitations to spread and this is their message for the invitation :-
Invite others to Google Wave
Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.
Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.
Happy waving!Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.Happy waving!">


And right now i have only 8 invitations to spread. Does any one want one? if so, please send me your Google email and i will send you an invitation right away :)

15 komentar:

  1. Yeah I read and watched video about it! It is very useful when you work on a project with a team or have a meeting.
    Here is my gmail hopeless.poet@gmail.com :D

    BalasHapus
  2. thats sounds coool..
    invite me plss
    nosa.fm@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Poet & nosa, your invitations are on their ways. technechly i am going to be on your list of contact, it's up to you if you would like to keep me, if you don't click on manage contacts at the left bottom and from there you can click on my name and delete . enjoy your wave :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Thank you very much! I am exploring it right now and I won't delete you :)

    BalasHapus
  5. may i?
    alia.makki@gmail.com
    thanks, Muse.

    BalasHapus
  6. Hning, Sure thing dear :)



    5 more left :)

    BalasHapus
  7. c, why don't you open an account at gmail right now, and then get the goole wave. it's the next thing .

    BalasHapus
  8. I just received my invite today .. What happens when all my contacts are already at hotmail :s ?? There has to be a way to switch everything to my google account

    BalasHapus
  9. Nani, the problem is that it's only for google contact, but who knows maybe soon enough they will have wave for everyone or ... ?

    BalasHapus
  10. Haha that's so weird. Idk I just got used to using skype and gmail, I don't think I can get used to new technology just yet!

    BalasHapus
  11. S.Elisabeth, how come ? . you are young and they say that young people are attached to all kind of technology and learn it quick .

    BalasHapus
  12. I have 16 Google Wave Invites .someone need on of all invites i have just comment here SmashDesign.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. nguyen , thanx for the invite :)

    BalasHapus