Minggu, 21 November 2010

It's Great News :)


Well, it's great news.
 It's not a tumor.

The test I had was for tumors markers. And there were no tumors. 

I need to read more about it, because the doctor tells me that i need to be more careful and another test is needed in about 6 months just to be sure all is right. 


What a week !! . 
i honestly pretended that everything was OK with me and that i was fine, but then i couldn't. 

At first, it was only me, my mother and sister who knew but then my mother told my two brothers and basically then the whole large family knew about it. Thankfully no body talked to me cuz honestly i didn't want to talk about it or even think about it. 
i buried my self in the silliest things, lol, movies. I kept watching one after another, just not to think. But what's wrong with movies these days, they are all about death  , lol

I may sound crazy to say this but my mind was racing and the two only things i kept thinking about is how am i going to afford to pay for treatment and who is going to my mother and sister after my death.
I thought about death for fraction of seconds, bu honestly -and this is not new-death never scares me.Not that i am this great Muslimah but i have huge faith in Allah.

The last two days were the scariest. My mother couldn't stop crying, and i didn't know how to reach to her, it was me she was crying for. Usually i am great if it's someone else she is worried about. 

  I went to see the doctor this morning but the results weren't due so we had to wait till 8:30 p.m.. 
She has this wide smile on her pretty face when i entered the room ,he even cried when my mother started crying from happiness. And from that till now the phone didn't stop ringing. 

I guess i made it thanks to everyone's prayers including you my friends. 
Thanks a lot for your prayers and great wishes. AlhamduliAllah. 


26 komentar:

  1. Al7amdolellah ya amar :)

    u know what ....u scared me to death with ur previous post :'(

    Thanks God that u r ok and inshallah to stay for ever with good health, and to fill ur life with happiness :)

    BalasHapus
  2. الحمدلله رب العالمين...ان شاء الله ما تشوفي شر ابدا

    BalasHapus
  3. Whisper,

    AlhamduliAllah :)

    i just saw your comment on the video and realize what it's about and was shocked too, lol. i should have chose another one.

    Thanks a lot for caring ya 3omri :)

    And for your prayers and wishes :)

    BalasHapus
  4. naysan,

    الحمدلله و الشكر له, شكرا كثيرا
    :)

    آمين يارب و جميعا ان شاءالله

    :)

    BalasHapus
  5. alhamdulillah its not tumor n i hope i wont be serious, take good care of yourself dear *hugs*

    Silla

    BalasHapus
  6. Farsilla,

    AlhamduliAllah dear :)

    And thanks for your wishes and prayers a lot "hugs"

    BalasHapus
  7. Praise the Lord! That's awesome! :D

    BalasHapus
  8. Susanne,

    Praise the Lord :)

    Thanks a lot dear "hugs"

    BalasHapus
  9. Hajar,

    AlhamduliAllah :)

    "hugs"

    BalasHapus
  10. Alhamdulillah! I'm so so happy that you're okay. I'll keep you in my prayers and inshAllah the next test will be fine as well. I think you'll do the right thing to study and read more, it's always a good thing to look after ourselves better.

    BalasHapus
  11. الحمد لله حمدا ً حمدا ً و له الشكر شكرا ً شكرا ً

    BalasHapus
  12. Great news :) You scared me, dear! El7amdellah o inshallah ma tshofi shar.

    BalasHapus
  13. great news !

    الحمد لله على السلامة

    BalasHapus
  14. H.

    الحمدلله حمدا كثيرا

    :)

    BalasHapus
  15. Becky,

    AlhamduliAllah my dear :)

    thanks a lot for your prayers and wishes :)

    And inshaAllah i intend to write a post about what i find, it might help someone.

    BalasHapus
  16. Haitham,

    مااروع كلماتك اخي الكريم

    :)

    الحمدلله حمدا حمدا و له الشكر شكرا شكرا

    :)

    BalasHapus
  17. Susu,

    AlhamduliAllah :)

    if you have seen the atmosphere here, you would be dead scared, lol.
    sorry for scaring everyone, i needed the prayers and i am sure it pays well :)

    BalasHapus
  18. w7l,

    indeed it's :)

    thanks a lot :)

    and thanks for the comment :)

    BalasHapus
  19. Great news indeed, salamat, and I hope u and your family don't go through this ever again

    BalasHapus
  20. Qusay,

    Ahleen :)

    Thanks a lot for your wishes and inshAllah no one will go through any pain ever :)

    BalasHapus
  21. Alhamdulillah, glad to hear your good news. :)

    BalasHapus
  22. I am happy from the bottom of my heart for you!
    God bless you Fofo! <3

    BalasHapus
  23. diana,

    Thanks a lot for your kind words :)

    BalasHapus
  24. Rain,

    Thank you a lot dear for your nice words and your prayers and wishes :)

    BalasHapus