Kamis, 04 Februari 2010

Celebrating Love

I know that you might be annoyed with me and the change of my templates. It's been 7 times in 7 months !!! . Well, i wanted to change to something beautiful and romantic for the Valentine's month, so i chose red , the color of love, i guess. I hope you will like it and it won't be annoying color. I wonder what color i might choose for the spring :)

Anyhow, i just wanted to say that i am going to dedicate these ten days celebrating love. I am not a big believer in love but i want to change my life and views and believe in things that i usually don't believe in or try to see them in a different prospective.

This is not going to be about me, it's going to be about stories and articles i might find online or heard about and will post here. Yes , we mostly believe Valentine is about romantic love but any kind of love will find its way in these ten days posts. Of course there will be other posts where it needed.
I want to celebrate love cuz we are in a world where hate is spreading endlessly. One story might show us the good side there is.

I am hoping to make different series of posts celebrating something else each time. Well see :)

3 komentar:

  1. Oh, it's beautiful!! :) I love how you decorated your blog!

    BalasHapus
  2. one day whne your not expecting it..love will come your way :)

    i love how you change your backgound all the time. it keeps things interesting ...i dont even know how to change mine except for the basic ones blogged offers.

    BalasHapus
  3. susanne, thank you dear, i am happy you liked this template :)


    angie, hope so :)
    if you want me to teach you ,it's easy. simple steps. when i first read it i thought i better keep the basic ones but now look at me , lol.

    BalasHapus