Sabtu, 13 Februari 2010

10 Most romantic ... * Celebrating Love 7 *



These are 10 romantic songs and movies .

Of course, to each his/her taste , I hope you will enjoy it .





The Most Romantic Movies



1- The Notebook









2- Titanic









3- Gone with the wind









4- Legends of the Fall










5-Moulin Rouge









6-Love Story ( 1970 )









7- 50 First Dates








8-Casablanca









9- City of Angels









10- P.S. I Love You











====================================



10 Best Romantic Songs





1- Because you loved me - Celine Dion











2- Open Arms - Journey









3- Right here Waiting for you- Richard Marx









4-When I am with you - Sheriff









5- We've Only Just Begun - The Carpenters









6- How Do I Live- LeAnn Rimes









7-Everything I Do- Bryan Adams









8-Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton









9- I Want to Know What Love is - foreigner









10- There you'll Be- Faith Hill




8 komentar:

  1. Loved The Notebook and Moulin Rouge. I like the song on your ipod widget too!

    BalasHapus
  2. Jaz, the lists is not mine,
    but i do love "gone with the wind, love story - the movie that makes me cry a lot- moulin rouge, 50 first dates,casablanca,city angels and p.s.i love you ",
    as for music the whole list is my taste .
    i do love very much the music in the widget , they are amazing, they're by Giovanni Marradi :)

    BalasHapus
  3. we want arabic sooongss plzz and thank uu :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Anonymous, you are welcome and in the next post there are two lovely romantic songs, the best for this year. hope you will love them , i add them for you :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Loved the choice of songs ;) Of course none of them is new to me :P

    And I hated Moulin Rouge! I watched in in the plane and it was so boring :(

    BalasHapus
  6. Poet, glad that you liked the songs, i love them too. And WHAT you hated moulin Rouge !!! , it's amazing. yes Nicole is boring and stupid actress but other than that the whole movie was amazing. Maybe you were bored already and balme the movie :P

    BalasHapus
  7. Gone with the Wind! Yes that's a really romantic movie..
    The rest of the movies are ok, but not a wow for me...watch Coco Chanel...a real romantic and heartbreaking story...

    and the songs...ok I am old fashioned, so no need to bore you with the songs that i love...probably you were not born when they were hits ;)

    BalasHapus
  8. Maha, i am not a fan of gone with the wind, but it's fun. i should look for cock chanel. Btw, we are from the same generation. i guess i read once that you have been born in 1971. so i am just two years younger :)

    BalasHapus