Rabu, 23 September 2009

Waled

at around 1 a.m yesterday, the phone rang, i was in the kitchen so i picked it up quickly so it wont wake my mother up. what i didn't expect to call was Waled, my younger brother, he was surprised to hear my voice and couldn't recognized me at first, then he asked who is talking, after asking how is everyone and all that , when i told him it was me, he laughed and expressed his surprise to hear my voice after such a long time, it's 10 years now since we talked like a normal siblings, yes i answered the phone before and it was him but i would quickly announce that my father is not around as he calls to talk to him, he asked me if i forgave him , at first i didn't respond so he asked again and then i said yes i do, i know i lied but i was too afraid to say anything else. he asked me if my mother has forgiven him and i told him that he should ask her himself. "long sigh" seriously if i knew it would be him, i wouldn't have answered the phone . it's been a long ten years since we kicked him out of the house, after long and agonizing years of abuse and drinking and lots and lots of trouble. he goes in and out of prison since then and he blames my mother and me for all his trouble. my mother and i are the only tow who don't have any kind of relationship with him, but the rest kept in touch with him. even right now writing this post i can still hear his voice when he laughed when he knew it was me and the sound of his voice seems like always, drunk.

2 komentar:

  1. Can't blame you! I wouldn't forgive him either until he proves he's clean!!
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  2. thanx for your compassion dear, you are such a beautiful person :)

    BalasHapus