Minggu, 20 September 2009

Eid

It's the second day of Eid, and i hate it. i hate the whole idea of the eid, i am not a woman who like to mingle with people a lot, especially family. what do we do in eid ? we visit each other -for like 15 minutes - critize each other, give lectures of the why what when where we should visit each day, neglect each other and then poof. i only meet my mother's family once a year and then a very few times through the whole year, of course i stopped visiting my father's side a long time ago cuz no one force me to do so, actually even for my mother's side no one force me but if i didn't go then my mother will get upset and mad at me, and i can 't stand that. so yesterday, we chace each other in visiting relatives , today it's thier turn to come and visit, drink their coffee , have thier sweet and leave .... i know i sound awful and meserible but i hate eid.

listening to Elisa , trying to cheer my self up :)

2 komentar:

  1. Hehe.. a lot of people are expressing their hate to Eid lately! How refreshing! I share your feelings :)

    BalasHapus
  2. oh no dear, it's not a new thing for me, i never liked it .

    BalasHapus