Sabtu, 05 September 2009

My brother

i just talked to my elder brother about my other brother who is also older than me . i told him all about the yelling, the screaming, the verbal abuse we have to endure from him , epically my mother, . i have not talk to him directly for about two months now . life is becoming worse every day , thanks to him. you have to live in Saudi Arabia to understand what I'm talking about . i know it's tough for a thirty five old women to complain about her brother while she can not do anything about it , but duh, welcome to my country. sometimes i think he is sick , maybe bipolar disease, he has some of the symptom but i am not sure and yes no one believe in shrinks here. if you go to one, then you are crazy and no one wants to have this stigma on his forehead. why did i complain to my other brother ? because only a man can reason with another man about such things.
will see if things change .



2 komentar:

  1. sure , u know the reason for his illness ,
    & why he react like this
    he is need for love , understanding , patientance & medical ( psychic ) attention
    look to it as a matter of illness not a matter of culture

    BalasHapus
  2. what about us Dr. ? , we are all in the same pot and we tried hard, very hard. i want to help but ....

    BalasHapus