Selasa, 15 September 2009

People

i post links and info about movies in the forum i joined last month, so yesterday i received an message from one of the people there and he asked me to stop doing so, cuz it's haram -prohibited - in Islam, honestly he was polite but ..... . that made me think about the kind of joys do these people have, no movie, no music, what kind of fun do they enjoy ?? . he and some -who then say the same- they that I'm a very nice person and seems polite and all that, so if that's what i appear to be why can't they accept that and know that i am not like them , i am different and it's my right to be so . why do we have change people and turn them to follow our rights ? what if my right is not the same as your right ? . seems like I'm gonna stop going there , too . the other forum i follow is all about groups, which is still bad, and i don't like such things, so i might still go there cuz there is a section where you can post articles that you translate, and i would like to give that side of me another kick.



4 komentar:

  1. Movies are haram? Hmm... interesting!!
    Maybe you should start your own forum!!

    BalasHapus
  2. oh yeah, didn't you ever know that ? among many others in this country of Haram .

    BalasHapus
  3. I wonder how Tash Ma Tash got away with it all those years!!

    BalasHapus