Sabtu, 17 April 2010

Not a Good Week

First it was my sister refusal to have a job and now we are asked to evacuate the flat. !!!!

Well, we live in a beautiful flat which is not ours of course, it's rented.
And the landlord was a nice guy who never complain about the yelling and screaming . About the police at the door of the building, the drunken people coming and leaving.

He even reduced the rent because of my mother and how sweet she is and how everyone thinks of her as their mother ( yes my mom always give people that impression and makes them feel at ease around her :) ) .

About a year and a half ago, he and his siblings started to ask people to leave and they and their families live in these flats (they are beautiful and spacious after all).

He promised not to ask us to leave at all . We believed him .

Today, he came and asked to talk to my mother in precise . He apologized and said that his son is getting married and he wanted us to evacuate. What a surprise !!!

Well, the good news is that he gave us till the end of the year to leave, which is 8 months to go.

But moving form one place to another is not easy at all. We can not afford buying a house. And it's only me working and moving is not cheap. Oh yea i forgot to say that they guy was so generous that he said he wont take any rent money for staying this year.
I am positive that good people do exist :)

What do we need is to find a flat that we can afford and close by cuz we can not afford a driver, too. yes it's going to be tough and i need all the help i can to have more money, i know that my mother will borrow some from behind my back -though we already talked about not doing so but she can not stand not doing anything -.

In the middle of all the talks and discussion, my sister kept on sleeping ( thou she can hear our loud arguments- i hate admitting that she is selfish ) .
My lazy brother who barley brings a thing to the house, was so upset and sad as if it was a personal problem he has. And when my mother asked him to go with her to check on an empty flat near by he said no .
I was complaining to my mom about the help I need, so he said that he will help with whatever he had which is nothing. And for the first time i yell at him telling him that he is irresponsible and how can he help if he keep not going to his work , sleep at home, get angry and decided not to work with this and that, keep changing work and staying at home with nothing for a long time, giving mom a small amount of money and then humiliate her saying "i give you and all you want is money and you ruined my life" when in return she gave the bastard LIFE. i was so mad and so angry at him. And guess whom did he blame for this ?? My father for not being a man with money to buy us a house a long time ago !!! . oh yea and he deiced to take today off, doing what? nothing. he just needs his beauty sleep.

Are not dysfunctional family great ?? .

While my brother staying in his room being sad and refusing to do nothing and my sister sleeping, i was looking online for flats And my beautiful mother actually left and went around the places to look for an empty one.

She is worried and asked me not to get upset so my sugar wont go high. I don't know if it's high but all i can feel right now is huge pain in my back . I am trying my best to be opptimistic.
I am not mad right now, i am just disappointed and a bit sad. But I know that we will find something nice soon isnahAllah and as i said to mom "who knows maybe this is good".
inshAllah it will be :)

16 komentar:

  1. Allahu 3alem ya ukhti, inshaAllah you will find the perfect place. I'm sorry that you are in this position but subhanAllah Allah has reasons for everything, even if we can't know them now. :-D

    What I tell my best friend when she is in a difficult position is stop, take a deep breath, make dhikr, and wait for Allah to push you in the right direction. InshaAllah he guides you to blessings in this life and the next one ameen.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello there,
    Sorry yr having a tuff time but well, such is life! A rollercoaster that has ups & downs.

    You got considerably enough time to plan for the move, try not to over-think about it (easier said than done).
    As for yr sis & bro I "think" if you give them small manageable tasks they will do it, gradually they shall learn how to be responsible , yellin` won`t cut it even if u r right.

    Ensha`Allah all will be good,

    *Yr mum is gr8 as it seems, God bless her.

    H.

    BalasHapus
  3. hi sis don't worry the big smile at the end remember that

    اكثري من الإستغفار ربي يسهل عليك

    i know what you feel when the man of the house are not the man of the house ?!!
    lot of people like your family have the same
    all the healthy and happiness for your mom (الله يخليها لك)

    don't be sad Allah will help you and the day of your mom big smile will come soon my dear ♥♥

    BalasHapus
  4. NeverEver,

    AlhamduliAllah dear :) . i am always optimistic and who knows .

    thank you for your lovely prayers. amen :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Haitham,

    welcome to my small place .

    Thanks for your advice, it's a good one and i am going in that direction .

    Aren't all mothers beautiful :)

    BalasHapus
  6. White Freedom,

    thank you for your lovely words and your advice.

    الله يسعدك و يخليك يارب
    :)

    BalasHapus
  7. Oh, so sorry to hear of your dilemma! Alhamdulillah though that he was still decent and let you stay for the rest of the year! That is a good thing!:)

    Now as far as your siblings and what you have to deal with, all I can say is, yes, dysfunctional families are just peachy keen aren't they? lol Join the club dear....:(

    Anyway, Insha'Allah things will work out for the better; Allah kareem! Everything in life happens for a reason. Something good, INsha'Allah, will come out of this one. Do be optimistic and listen to your mom. Don't get yourself upset too much. Nothing is worth it in this world, trust me! :)

    Take care and God bless always....

    BalasHapus
  8. I hope you are OK...Happy to know this blog from QWAIDER PLANET.

    BalasHapus
  9. Sorry to hear such news, but inshallah all will be good.

    BalasHapus
  10. I'm sorry for your struggles. May this week be brighter. Hugs!

    BalasHapus
  11. Manal,

    Thank you for your wishes, inshAllah things will be great and may dysfunctional families work one day thoug i am not optimistic here :)

    BalasHapus
  12. Sonnet,

    Welcome to my blog. QWAIDER PLANET has interdouced me to many lovely blogs, too.

    And thanks for your beautiful wishes :)

    BalasHapus
  13. susu,

    Amen dear . Thank you sweetie :)

    BalasHapus
  14. susanne,

    Amen :) . you are such a great person. ((hugs))

    BalasHapus
  15. Wafa’ dear
    Sometimes thing come up in our lives and make us disparate and sad, and we always wonder why us?! But after a while when we look back we find out that this bad thing happen to prevent a worse matter.
    عسى أن تكرهوا شيئا وهو خير لكم
    I made du3a for you today that Allah SWT be by your side and make this substance easy for you and your family. Take care of yourself 7abibti :)

    BalasHapus
  16. Dr.N,
    I am thinking about the future right now and believe that this time next year we will be in a better place inshAllah :)
    I am optimistic, thanks to everyone's encouragments and lovely words.
    you wont believe how much i owe you for taking the time to pray for me. God bless you. I love you :)

    BalasHapus