Jumat, 30 April 2010

Happy Birthday Susanne :)



I just found out that today is Susanne's birthday :)



And since she kept encouraging me to write and read and discuss, the least I could do is post about this beautiful lady's birthday.



Susanne, life is full of great and amazing people and you are one of them :)

Your writing and comments have shown nothing but love , encouragements and understanding of your own and the world.


You have a unique and lovely connection with your readers.
You touch their souls and minds with your love and beautiful words.




I wish you a happy life, full of pleasure with your husband and Michael and your parents and all those close to you.
Life full of good books :P ,
great health,
good and long laughters.
I wish you the best Susanne in all :)


You give life a lot, and I hope life will give you many more , beautiful friend :)

And many many tulips






Go ahead and wish her a happy birthday :)

7 komentar:

  1. Wow!! What a super-sweet post! I am amazed by your sweetness! YOU are the sweet one. I have a little too much meanness in my soul. Trust me! :) But thank you soooo incredibly much, Wafa'! I love all the pictures. How did you know I loved fields of flowers ...especially tulips? ;-)

    Thank you, sweet lady! You just made my day super special! :-D

    BalasHapus
  2. Susanne,

    it's not uncalled for at all. that's the least i can do for a beautiful , inspiring and a lovely lady like you . Through your posts and comments you have reached lots of people and the love you share with your reader at your blog is just a reminder of how beautiful you are.
    plus who is not mean and bad and ugly sometimes, that's so we can know the goodness when we see it in our lives and heats and souls.

    maybe i didn't express it well in my comments but i have learned a lot from you and i am glad that i have found your blog :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Thanks, Wafa'! Your words are very kind. :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Awww wafa, you're sooo sweet!!!! Happy B-day, Susanne! I have to agree with WAfa. She said everything so beautifully. <3 I hope you had a lovely day.

    BalasHapus
  5. happy belated birthday Susanne! i hope you enjoyed your special day!

    BalasHapus
  6. Texan and Angie, thank you both very very much! :)

    BalasHapus
  7. Texan, angie. you are lovely . thank you :)

    Susanne, see i told you lots of people believe in how great you are :)

    BalasHapus