Senin, 01 Maret 2010

Sad and scared

Leaving work today, we knew that one of my friend's father has passed away, he probably wasn't buried as i am writing this. It was so sad and shocking, we were talking and laughing earlier in the day !!!!, who would know that your happiness could end up shortly ? , i felt so sad for her and her family, it was such a sad news :(

And it was scary to me- don't we always relate things to ourselves- because i know that he was sick for such a long time before his death due to diabetes !! . I wish i never got this crazy disease. I hate the idea that i am thinking about myself at this time, it's not about me , it's about them and i didn't utter a word to anyone but i just have been thinking that if this is going to kill me , then please make it quick and without losing a limb and strokes after strokes .

Allah yer7amo , Amen

9 komentar:

  1. Allah yr7amo w yer7amna jamee3an. I have those thoughts attacking me a lot, what would I do if I lost a loved one suddenly? specially that I live abroad! I ask Allah swt to have mercy on us when such time has to come, Ameen. Take care of your self and stay healthy, you sound to be a strong woman :)
    TC
    Nilly

    BalasHapus
  2. this is so sad! so many people have diabetes and i wish there were a easier way for people to manage it.
    this must be so tough for your co-worker...but may god heal her heart with the beautiful memories she has of her father..and may god rest his soul.

    please dont be scared Wafa'
    there is so many people controlling thier diabetes with medication..and with the advancement of medical technology i wish they find a cure soon. espcially since it is a dises that affects so many people around the world.
    your always in my prayers

    BalasHapus
  3. Dr.N, Amen ya rab. and thank you so much :)

    Angie, It is so sad, i just saw her and she is so sad .I hate death and missing people, it's so sad.
    And i am trying to be as strong as i can and be careful and let's hope for the best , thanx dear :)

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

    BalasHapus
  5. How sad for your friend. Life can change so fast. I don't blame you for thinking about your own health at this time.

    BalasHapus
  6. Susanne, the worst part about death is missing the dead person. and i think lots of people think about themselves at time of death.

    BalasHapus
  7. allah yer7amo oo beljanna enshallah, and for you wafa don't feel bad thinking about yourself at times like these you can't help but think how fragile human life is even if you don't have diabetes
    and what you have see it as a condition not a fatality
    find someone to give you a big fat hug :-)

    BalasHapus
  8. melicieuse, Amen dear. Thank you for your lovely words :)

    BalasHapus