Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

Movies should come with a warning !!

Why ? cuz some will remind you with the horror in your life, with the pain and agony.

Yesterday, i watched the movie "brothers", a very normal movie which i insisted on completing, not knowing that the pain will be at the end.

The last 15 minutes of it was all our-my family- life happening all over again but this time you are having an out of the body experience . It was not the same reasons as the movie, but the same action. The screaming, breaking things, yelling as loud as you can and threatening of a drunken brother. And the rest of us will be there afraid, laying in bed, crying. While some can run, some might caught and an attempt on their life is done. In our present day you may think nothing was going to happen, but then you would not know if a drunken brother would really do it and stab you !!!. And when you have the chance to run, you just can't , you are frozen.
i used to wonder why people scream and afraid if they are threaten with being killed ?. I used to say ,so what if it's the end of your life then you are going to die but if it's not, you won't.
Until that day, about 12 years ago, when that knife was in my face and he said it. You will die if that key doesn't fit in the locker ?? what shall i do, i started trying them one by one but when i was left with only one key, i just froze and refused to try it, i was not courage , i was afraid and crying and wondering what if ?? .

I wonder why can not we have some button in our brain where we can just press and all is gone and wouldn't be there waiting for a movie or anything to flood all over again !!!

I will always hate this movie for reminding me of the many years of horror and pain.

7 komentar:

  1. oh wow wafa'
    i never seen this movie.
    some movies do have weirdness to bring up bad memories...
    i am a cryer when it comes to movies...if i didnt watch movies that allowed me to cry at least 2 times a week i'd be a walking basketcase.

    BalasHapus
  2. Awww, Sweetie, I'm so sorry this movie brought up painful memories. I pray that you will find peace in your mind concerning these things. I know they are soooo hard though. :(

    Hugs!

    BalasHapus
  3. Lots of hugs for you sweetie :) I'm so sorry that it brought your agony back to you! Hang in there and be strong sweetie :)

    BalasHapus
  4. awww .. I feel you .. but the good thing is that it's just a memory .. and memories will always be memories ..

    BalasHapus
  5. Bad memories are weights on our shoulders slowing us down.

    You have to let it go and you will be surprised how fast you can go.

    I would advise NLP consulting that worked for me and gave me a new start

    I wish you the best

    It is my first time to your blog and I really likes

    BalasHapus
  6. angie, Susanne, C, Errant, thank you all lovely ladies for your feelings. love you all "Hugs" :)

    مسافر,i have heard that NLP can help but ...dunno ?. thanx for your passing by and your advice :)

    BalasHapus