Sabtu, 17 Oktober 2009

What Happened ?

OK, i really need to write this, i need to let it out. it's one of the reasons why i started a blog, to say what i feel. I'm not a talkative person, so i keep a lot inside.
so here is what happened, lately i can not stand anything bad happening to my mother and they are a LOT, i used to console her and ask her to let it go in the past , the problem is that not everyone knew how to do so. and definitely not she. on Tuesday, she went to a small party we call "dabash" which is taking all the bride's clothes and belonging to her new home, and then they have dinner, a party which close people from both families are invited. So , my mother being the eldest aunt was invited and she accepted the invitation. things went well. on Wednesday, something happen and i didn't know about , it was some talk on the phone later at the day. on Thursday, the wedding 's day, i was having lunch when my mother told me about the call . What happened, is that my cousin -the mother of the groom- accused my mother of stealing Ouda and that her maid saw it in my mother's bag !!! , so i asked her what was her respond and she said that she explained to them and swear that she didn't take anything and ask my cousin why she didn't call my other two aunts, who attend the party and were with my mother the whole time, and check if they took the Ouda, too. of course, they are being young and loud voices , then it's no way anyone would accuse them of anything. my cousin, said no way she is calling them. i know my mother and i know she is not thief and she wouldn't take anything that is not hers. for me, that was it, i told her i wont go, i want them to know that it's not OK to make accusations when they have no prof and when it's easy to accuse the weak one. i cried and cried, like i never for a very long time. my mother didn't even knew why did i get upset, she thought that she was the one upsetting me. the next day, i explained it all to her. i asked her that day not to go, but she refused, she doesn't want people to ask where is she? she doesn't want people to talk about the family having problems? . when she attend, she took some of the finest Ouda we have and gave it to my cousin, who refused and cried saying that she didn't mean it and that she is sorry. yesterday, she called again and apologized and i liked what my mother told her"i accept your apology but i will not accept anymore of your invitations".
i 'm still frustrated with my mother,though. with her weakness, with her goodness, with her lack of ability to stand for her own rights. well, i will always stand for her and that's why i didn't attend the wedding, to stand for her .

i love this song :)

5 komentar:

  1. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ma2a9dg ele 9aaar !!
    zain ele saweeta ur mom when she took the best oud n gave it to them.. n good she told her she's not accepting any of her invitations again!!

    damn i cnt believe it!

    BalasHapus
  2. ur mom is a great lady ..god bless her! i can understand her kindness .. she acted wisely :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Your post made me so sad! I would be really angry and cry too :( I hate people who accuse without proof, no manners at all! Screw them all!

    I was listening to this song the other day :) Its really touchy!

    BalasHapus
  4. sara7a the cousin ma testi7i accusing her own aunt of stealing !

    qelat adab

    BalasHapus