Jumat, 23 Oktober 2009

Love these two songs :)

i think Wael Kefory is one of the best Arabic singers when he sings romantic songs, everything about him is romantic, lol. that's why i don't like to read about him, doesn't sound real romantic guy. i guess we all look something while we are something else, right?. take me for example i am short so everyone thinks that they can control you or that you are weak -don't know why they think so- epically at school when my students see me at first they think she is a weak teacher, but i'm not weak at all, the funny thing is that everyone keeps saying that i'm scary actually, lool.

these are two of the songs i love most for Wael




5 komentar:

  1. I understand how Wael Kfory is considered as girls-killer LOL.Also, I know how it feels when people judge you by your appearance.
    Nice songs :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice songs really! Love them too :)

    BalasHapus
  3. whispering thoughts, glad someone understands my ramblings, lol

    c , we seem to have a smiliar taste in songs, aren't we? :)

    BalasHapus
  4. I am with you about Wael. Although I am not a native Arabic speaker I do speak Arabic some and love his music, along with Fairouz, Asalah, and Natacha Atlas.

    BalasHapus
  5. ابو سنان
    Wael, Fairouz are my fav. i do like a bit of Asalah but i can not deny her great voice, as for Natacha i have not listen to any of her songs yet

    BalasHapus