Kamis, 07 Juli 2011

Creating My Own Life.


What i hate most about my country is nothing like you can not make your own life, your won living . 

I was thinking yesterday what will happen if i decided to pack some of my personal belongings and leave !! what's frustrating is that i know doing so means my life will be over. I wont have the chance to have a job, i will  always be considered a runaway despite being 37 !!. 
Who says we are different from other human beings, form women all over the world who want to make an Independent life, to move on from all the pain and struggling. Enough is more than enough. 

I may have no big problems such as before, but the old ones are still alive. We are still walking on eggs around our brother who might erupted suddenly. Or maybe our younger brother might get so drunk that he will attack someone with a knife and being attacked like what happened yesterday. You can not even take a week off to relax cuz a male says no. 

I can survive now, but what about then. My soul is already crushing under the weight of so many feelings and emotions.

I remember once i read about how these tough time strengthen us and make us wiser, but you know what ? for a year of no worries i would give up a life time of wisdom and strength. 

Sadly, that's just a wish. 

2 komentar:

  1. it's sad to say all what you said true in this country

    i always talking to my younger sisters about moving far away from this country but the ironic is i can't because i'm a girl !! what if there is no such this of this and all the girls can do what ever they want without afraid of our society!!
    everything is not allowed for girls , and the stupid thing and the most embarrassing is we can't drive !! it's really make feel like we all aliens . and i know very well the other people from all the world are laughing at as due to this is soo stupid and i agree with them , and some time i laugh because we live in country like this
    the man is the most important person !!!!!!!!!!!!

    good protect you from your brother my dear , i pray for you to be more happy in the future with your mother .

    BalasHapus
  2. Freedom,

    well said my dear.

    it's so sad but we do live in a big prison :(

    And amen :)

    BalasHapus