Kamis, 21 Juli 2011

An Arab Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse (CSA)


Susanne has introduced me to this amazing blog. 

It discusses a very important topic, Childhood Sexual Abuse.

It's a must read, please check it. at least so we know how to protect our kids. 


In who am I ? section of the blog, he says :

Who am I?I’m your best friend, your brother, your son, and maybe YOU. I’m one of the kids that got their childhood innocence stolen, I’m scared of how others would look at me even though I did nothing wrong, it’s just that others used my childhood and Sexually Molested me. Yes, I’m a Male, I am me, an old baby who was always scared of going out to play with the other kids because some male “Adults” sexually molested me in the harshest ways, and if you want to get into the mind of an abused kid follow my blog, maybe you can prevent it from happening to your beloved ones . (source) 


An Arab Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse (CSA)







4 komentar:

  1. I know about your tender heart and thought you might be interested in encouraging this young man. Thank you for being you!

    BalasHapus
  2. I was reading thru' his post.It's scary Wafa.little children exposed this way.It touched a chord in me because I know the feeling...a little.I'm glad the guy is talking about it to let others know about their plight and perhaps arming ourselves with vital info about it.
    I'm just so sad :(

    BalasHapus
  3. Susanne,

    thanks a lot for your kind words :)
    and for introducing me to this beautiful blog, people really need more of these blogs than simply personal ones.

    Thanks again my dear :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Lat,

    We need people like him to tell us more about the feeling of those who have been exposed to such crimes and to know how to protect our kids from such pain and misery.
    If it doesn't happen to us, doesn't mean it's not our there.

    it's so sad indeed but very eye opening.

    Thanks for visiting Lat :)

    BalasHapus