Rabu, 16 Desember 2009

The End of the Year .

So tomorrow is the last day of the year, hijrah year of course, and in about 14 days 2009 will be over.
Usually the end of the years means nothing to me, i don't celebrate them but like to watch the celebration of other countries on TV. not like gluing to the TV but whenever i see a report about that end of the year celebration, i watch.
I hate resolution and i know i suck at them, but there are somethings that i tend to do mostly for me to help me get through life. And i already started cuz i can not wait to start in 2010 and it's stupid of me to wait to do them. so my list includes : -
-losing the extra 5 kilos and then if i am free i will lose more, lol.
-start taking medication seriously cuz diabetes is a bitch- excuse my language-
-enjoy my life even if there are more and more obstacles in the way.
-laugh as much as i can
-care less about people
-do more things i like, like reading more books and learning a new language.

hmmm, what else? well. those are the ones i have in mind and starting to do already, but the process of a happy life is a never ending one and infinite, so lots will come along and will meet them when i meet them- i know it's a stupid line - .

P.S: an idea for a huge laughter , watch the show ''the Big bang theory'' , have anyone seen it ?

10 komentar:

  1. your resolutions are great! i hope you succeed in each of them!

    BalasHapus
  2. Wish you all the best!

    My resolutions I guess would be almost the same, lose 12 kg(I wonder if this is possible :P I wanna be 50kg), graduate, read more books, can't think of anything more now hehe will continue thinking later!

    BalasHapus
  3. angie, thank you dear for your wishes :)

    C, 12 kg !! hmmm, count me in sis. thanks for your wishes and wish you the same :)

    BalasHapus
  4. I wanna be 50 too! but I can't.. Ok, I wanna be 60.. Ok I wanna be 65 :p

    I don't have resolutions, losing weight is a life time resolution for me :) Maybe I'll think about them and when I have something I'll post it hehe..

    BalasHapus
  5. Happy new year to you! I liked reading your resolutions. Do take your meds for the diabetes. I want you to be healthy. :)

    BalasHapus
  6. ohDear, may you will be any weight you wish :), and yea i have been trying to shed the 5 kilos for ten years, lol :P. glad to see you back :)


    susanne,thank you dear, and i wisll definitely continue with the medication though i hate it. thanx again for your beautiful wishes :)

    BalasHapus
  7. im not a resolution person.. coz as soon as i list some i break them all..
    but all ill do inshalah is concentrate more on the new business.. try to market it more.. n bring help :p lol i need a helper!

    n i need to move on from the past..

    BalasHapus
  8. nosa, i made them just to remember them . as for you i really wish you the best of a happy and successful future dear :)

    BalasHapus
  9. Happy new year : )
    i wish happy life for you, Access and achieve all your hopes ..

    I love you (L)

    BalasHapus
  10. amjad, and Happy new year to you, too :) and wish you a great life with all your loved ones. Love you more :)

    BalasHapus