Kamis, 17 Desember 2009

The Blind Side


I just watching the movie " The Blind Side ". I was waiting eagerly to see this one , so you know when your movie doesn't meet with your high expectations !! . Well, it was a good one and there are some moments when my tears fall down, but other than that it's OK.
What i really like most about , is it that when we do good in helping someone and thinking that we might change the other person's life , it's actually ours that changed .
And what i like even more is that the movie is based on a true story.
Good movie but not a must to watch and surprised that Sandra Bullock was nominated for a Golden Globe for it , but who knows.....

8 komentar:

  1. I love Sandra a lot, I have never watched a movie that she was in it and it was bad.
    I love the change of your blog skin by the way! I hated the last one :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Good to read your review of this movie. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. It is one of my favorite. What I like the most about it is that it is based on real story.

    BalasHapus
  4. ohDear, she is a sweet heart and a loveable actress, i do love her movies, too . I am glad you liked the new blog sking, thank you dear :)

    susanne, it's a nice movie if you have nothing else to do , you can watch it :)


    Murtadha, when i first watch it , i forgot that it's based on a true story, but at the end when i saw the real people it really tocuh my heart even more :) and welcome to my blog :)

    BalasHapus
  5. like ohDear; I love Sandra a lot, I have never watched a movie that she was in it and it was bad.

    n im excited to watch this movie.. it has something that makes uwana watch it.. it touches u...

    inshalah i will sooon

    iv missed ur blog :D

    BalasHapus
  6. I loved that movie! I saw it twice, and cried my eyes out both times.

    You are very right, once you help people, they help right back :)

    BalasHapus
  7. nosa, yes she is amazing actress and you gonna like the movie, but u know how when you wait so much for something and it dissapoint u a bit !!
    and my blog and myself misses your beautiful and encouraging presence :)


    mature, so someone else did cry, too. amazing. you know i wouldn't mind spending my entire life helping people and i am thinking of doing something online, do you got any idea ? :)

    Eshda3wa, you gonna like it :)

    BalasHapus