Sabtu, 19 Desember 2009

Ten Reasons Why I Hate Winter !!!!


1- have to wear lots of clothes which i hate, i am a nudist, lol but miss the short pants ..etc.

2-can not enjoy cold drinks and have to have hot drinks which i hate .

3- get sick A LOT , which is the state i am in right now, new diseases suck and old ones are even worse.

4-have to stay at home most of the time.

5- the cold wind hurts my face and ears.

6- the day light is shorter.

7- like to skip work cuz i like to spend more time being warm in the bed.

8- become lazy.

9-hate getting out of the shower after a warm shower.

10- Because we don't have snow .
and yes i do hate to not be able to wear my open high heels, i have to wear boots :(

7 komentar:

  1. Salamtik wo ma tshoofi shar!
    I only hate winter because we don't have a good sewage system! Other than that winter clothes suit me :P Even though I didn't start wearing any yet!

    BalasHapus
  2. i LOVE winter cloths..
    but i dont like work in the winter.. its for outings n snuggling in bed n being lazy..

    BalasHapus
  3. I can relate to some of these myself. great list :)

    BalasHapus
  4. i hate the being sick part....i thought i took a swine flu shot last week..and now i think i have the swine flu...lucky me, haha

    BalasHapus
  5. Poet, allah yeslemk . the sewege system again !! our country is doomed. as for the clothes, i love winter clothes but they are a lot!!


    nosa,yea winter clothes are very beautiful but still i hate them :)

    susanne,this is only a ten thing list, i wanna add more, lol

    Angie, ouch sorry dear, but i am sure it's the swine flue ,inshallah not, go see a doctor :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Are you kidding? I love layering! And sorry but nothing beats the good feeling of a warm drink when you're cold :)
    It might be that the only thing that I hate about winter is the rain, I don't like it when I get wet and when the streets are wet and I can't go out. Other than that, love it when it's cold :) Especially when you have a special someone (which I don't :p), winter would be a good excuse to snuggle :p

    BalasHapus
  7. OhDear, you love layering !!! you are crazy, lool. winter is a good excuse for all things :) , still i hate it :P

    BalasHapus