Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

Time for Tags:Life is Good Award and Stylish Blog Award



Haitham tag me this long time ago, sorry Haitham but you know how  lazy i am  :)
, so let's begin :-

The "Life is Good Award" is actually a scanned Hallmark greeting card that comes with some questions to answer

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I guess i am blogging anonymously since no one knows who is the real me, just a name and a place. And since none of the people in my real life reads it or -for most- knows about it. And in away i like it this way.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side?
To remember an incident is impossible, i have a very short memory. 
But i used to be very stubborn ,never in the not good way that will destroy me tho . But the older i get the less stubborn i got and i like it. 

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
struggling woman who i respect ,cherish and proud of but wants to love even more:) 

4. What is your favourite summer cold drink? 
I am not into any kind of drinks but water and it's always my favorite especially cold water even in the winter. It's one of the greatest blessings on Earth :)

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I sleep. 

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
yea a lot. They are mostly dreams like travelling the world, having financial stability, having a home of my own, learn lots of languages, meeting prince charming . joking about the last one btw, lol. 

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
i was always alone and shy but when everyone need someone to talk the principle it would be me !!. i guess i was shy and bold too, if that's can happen. 

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
nothing, why would i want to remember these moments. i don't want to visualize any moment in my life. Unless it's a better future.

9.Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
can not you tell?. My blog has been a great comfort to me speaking about personal matters that i can not discuss anywhere else or with anyone close to me. But still i like to post about other people and events :) 


10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why ?
Really ??  of course, a book. Unless you are talking to someone who is very interesting like Nelson Mandela for example :) 

And i am tagging everyone and anyone who didn't do it yet . 

******************************

Lovely Farsilla have tag me to do the Stylish Blog Award, long time ago, too :( 


I guess i have done a similar one before about "7 things about me" which turn to be 19 !!!
but let's write 7 more :-
1-i am getting older and becoming more sensitive, why? don't they say that with age comes wisdom or is it only me ? 

2- but i got to admit it, i am becoming a better me and a wiser me a lot. I love becoming old. 

3- oh and with age came a very bad side of me, i hate talking or even listening to people talking. it's really annoy me, the talking part i mean. I know it's very bad but !!!

4-i love to eat  A LOT, and thankfully i am only 5 kilos extra only so i am either blessed with good genes or something else cuz i don't move a lot.

5- i prefer the company of books so if you are my lover don't ask me to choose between you or my books, lol. But i never save them, i used to have a big library but why since i don't go back to read a book twice, so it's better in someone else's hand.

6-I don't brag and hate bragging but i love to tell that i am smart and very kind :D

7-I am very accepting of people and their choices in life unless it's harm physically like being a killer !! and yea that's come with age too :) 

And tagging whomever like to brag about themselves :P 

16 komentar:

  1. talking about weight i gained another 1.6 kg. im like almost 60. hahaha. im suppose to b 50 kg since im short.. but to stop eating or eat less seems to b hard for me :S

    Silla

    BalasHapus
  2. Great post! I always enjoy reading these and learning more about you! :D

    BalasHapus
  3. thanks :)

    aslan I knew allllllllllllllllll that about you:P

    lol

    *the little kiddo is semi-annoying :D

    halakny
    lool

    BalasHapus
  4. Farsilla,
    let's focus on getting rid of these extra kilos and we will :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Susanne,
    Glad you liked it and doing it :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Haitham,

    you are welcome and aslan i know that you know.

    and yea he is annoying, my eyes keeps going his direction, i am taking it off, lol

    BalasHapus
  7. Serenity,

    Glad you liked it my dear :)

    BalasHapus
  8. I loved those 7 things!and the pics are HILARIOUS!:D
    I wouldn't want my significant other to make me choose between him and my books either...and my movies...and my series....and my photos and pictures and drawings and magazines and...
    omg that would be one messed up relationship loool

    BalasHapus
  9. Rain,

    lol then it's better to join the single club , lol

    BalasHapus
  10. i am becoming a better me and a wiser me a lot. I love becoming old.>>>> i agree with you , i'm like you at every new year added to my age i feel i'm wiser :)

    nice to know more about you my dear wafa'

    BalasHapus
  11. This is fun and thanks for sharing little but wise info about yourself.The later pics of 7,shows a cat.You like cats or do you own one? I've got sinus issues and so have no hope with furry animals being pets :(

    BalasHapus
  12. Freedom,

    wait till u get older, u are even gonna like it more :)

    BalasHapus
  13. Rain,

    we should create one already, lol

    BalasHapus
  14. Lat,

    oh i have shared a lot through the year and a half, i guess i talked too much about my self in here.

    i love any small creature especially cats but my mom refused to let me have one and since we live together i can not break her words, i love her very much :)

    BalasHapus