Senin, 31 Agustus 2009

I am Sick

I'm sick and tired, couldn't keep my eyes open and always sleepy. it started almost a week ago , and will last for at least 5 more days.
no , I'm not sick with any thing serious, it's just my stupid period, it's usually takes about two weeks of pain until it's due and then three more days of pain until things starts to be normal again. it's been like this for about three years now and don't know the reason for this constant pain and agony, tried everything from pills and all kinds of medicine till herbs. it really annoys me a lot and don't know what can i do to stop this pain, i wish it stop altogether . I've read about a pill which you can take for a whole year and then it will stop, it was experimental, i guess, in America. i wish i can put my hand on this pill. pain pain pain and i hate pain . why can not we have a life without pain ? i do envy women who feel nothing but some hormone changes or a headache. of course i do feel that beside the pain . this is what i feel pain in my thigh, one thing each month, pain in the back, pain in my breasts, headache, the need for peeing constantly, stomachache , dizziness, feel sleepy all the time.
so what can i do ??

2 komentar:

  1. my periods are very bad as well...i can feel it a few before i start and even 2 days after i stop....i get bad cramps, i get bad blood clots..and headache. i thought i was the only who got really bad cycle.

    BalasHapus
  2. and believe me when i say that i thought i'm the only one, lol. all i keep thinking is when will it ever going to stop :(

    BalasHapus